[MCN] One last chance for you high schooler to go to Yellowstone this summer! August 15-19

Erin Clark erindc at ecologyproject.org
Tue Aug 4 13:18:28 EDT 2015

It’s not too late for your child to have one more incredible summer
experience before the school year gets under way! Ecology Project
International has spaces for a few more 14-18 year olds on our last August
Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Course.

The course will start and end in Missoula, and in between your child will
be immersed in wildlife conservation happening in the Greater Yellowstone
Ecosystem. Activities include collecting data for a Yellowstone National
Park bison study, a morning observing wolves with a biologist in the Lamar
Valley, completing a fence project to improve wildlife migration
opportunities, and exploration of Yellowstone’s most active geothermal
basin.

The course will run August 15 – 19 and enrolling is easy at our website:
http://www.ecologyproject.org/enroll. We’re offering a rock bottom tuition
special for this course! Course tuition is just $100. Questions? Contact
Erin at 721-8784.

*Erin Clark | Yellowstone Program Manager*

*Ecology Project International*
406.721.8784 t | 406.721.7060 f

www.ecologyproject.org | facebook.com/ecologyproject
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>