[MCN] ecomodernists dismissive re small farms. Are they right?

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Thu Oct 15 09:15:34 EDT 2015

Excerpt:  "So first a brief summary of my
ecomodernism wars to date: the 'ecomodernists'
brought out their Manifesto in April; I wrote a
critique of it that was published on the Dark
Mountain website in July; Mike Shellenberger of
the Breakthrough Institute wrote a critique of my
critique on Twitter, to which I responded with a
follow up essay; to Mike's hot denial, I
described 'ecomodernism' as 'neoliberalism with a
green veneer'; .... "

http://smallfarmfuture.org.uk/?p=872