[MCN] Tonight: Break Free at Anacortes -- What's It All About?

Jeffrey J. Smith yswolfhowl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:32:53 EDT 2016

Tonight, Monday, April 25, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Union Hall, second
floor ballroom, 208 East Main, 350 Missoula is sponsoring *an open forum
about the huge climate change demonstration taking place at Anacortes,
Washington,* next month (May 13 to 15).

You're invited.

This is a chance to learn more about how we can move quickly from the Paris
climate accords and the way a new wave of mass action around the world is
beginning to steer us in the right direction.

We are a democracy. Our leaders are no longer making choices according to
the best interest of the people and the planet. This Great Transition to
100 percent renewal energy won't take place fast enough without ordinary
citizens stepping up.

There will be a 30-minute PowerPoint presentation on the strategic
importance of the demonstrations at Anacortes. Expect to meet some of
Missoula people going to Anacortes. Expect an active discussion with some
light drinks and hearty soup.
Please come to the community discussion tonight or check out
350montana at gmail.com to sign up.

Jeff Smith, co-chair
350 Missoula