[MCN] Office furniture and supplies to donate

Kirsten Gerbatsch k.gerbatsch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:27:57 EDT 2016

Hello!

M+R Strategic Services recently moved to a new office space in Missoula and
we have furniture and office items that are gently used to donate to any
individuals, schools, or community non-profit organizations that would like
to use them.

Please see the list below and contact me directly, Kirsten Gerbatsch at
kgerbatsch at mrss.com, if you like to pick them up.

First to contact me about the items gets first priority - and it would be
best if you can pick them up from our old office location (405 S. 1st
Street West).

Thanks!
Kirsten

*2 HON Metal Bookshelves, (6-feet high, ~3.5 feet wide)*

*MANY (probably 50 or so) colored and white three-ring binders (gently
used, not new)*

*1 laminated world map - large*

*1 glass fish bowl*

*1 (ancient) projector and carrying base*

*2 office chairs*

*3 black computer keyboards*

*3 black Dell monitors*

*3 attachable desk keyboard trays*