[MCN] Event Submission

Cassidy Tucker cassidy at missoulaartmuseum.org
Wed Aug 24 17:32:26 EDT 2016

Hello,
I am from the Missoula Art Museum and I have an event posting for this Friday.
Here are the details:

Education Volunteer Open House
Friday, August 26, 2016
4pm-6pm
Learn about opportunities to volunteer for this year's 30th Annual Fifth Grade Art Experience.
This program brings a class of fifth graders to the Missoula Art Museum every weekday morning from October through January. Many volunteers are needed to make this program a success. New and experienced and the "just curious" are invited! Enjoy refreshments, good company, and great art. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Please RSVP: Renee Taaffe, Curator of Education at 728-0447// reneet at missoulaartmuseum.org<mailto:reneet at missoulaartmuseum.org>

Thank you so much in advance. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cassidy Tucker
Visitor Services and Retail Coordinator
Missoula Art Museum
335 North Pattee