[MCN] Patee canyon 4bd/2.5 bath Rental re-do listing according to Fair Housing Act

Mina May missminamay at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:01:36 EDT 2016

Hi there,
Just wanted to apologize if we offended anyone by listing the rental as wonderful for university professor/grad student or professional. As it was brought to our attention politely by Summit Property Management, we definitely do not wish to discriminate and anyone is welcome to contact us about the rental! Please see attached pdf for the updated rental flyer!

Best wishes,