[MCN] [ISO] Local nonprofit in need of housing for educators

Lisa Macki lisa at ecologyproject.org
Fri Jan 8 16:40:32 EST 2016

Ecology Project International’s Yellowstone program is searching for a two
or three bedroom house of apt to rent near  our office located at 315 S 4th
St E. This housing will be used by our program instructor staff as a place
to rest and recharge between leading courses in the Yellowstone. We can pay
up to $900 a month (in advance) in rent and will be leasing from mid-Jan
(ideal move in is 19th) through the end of Aug. Help educate and inspire
high school aged students by helping us find a spot!

If you have a rental or know of some place that might fit our needs please
reach out to Kate or Lisa at 406-721-8784

*Lisa Macki | Yellowstone Program Coordinator*

*Ecology Project International*
406.721.8784 t | 406.721.7060 f

www.ecologyproject.org | facebook.com/ecologyproject
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>