[MCN] Job Opportunity at Montana & Idaho CDC

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Fri Jun 3 17:13:08 EDT 2016

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1BDAA.6E9D2F20]
Business Development Manager
Location: Bozeman, MT
The Opportunity
This is your chance to be on a team that is transforming communities. Montana & Idaho CDC is changing what business lending can do for people and their communities. Fueled by the need for flexible capital combined with superior business assistance, Montana & Idaho CDC has grown to over $350,000 million in loans under management. With a new lending product on the way, it's a great time to join Montana & Idaho CDC.
The Role
Montana & Idaho CDC has built relationships with banks, community leaders, government offices, and economic development professionals who know entrepreneurs and business owners that need our loans and business assistance. These connections have been instrumental in accelerating the growth in Montana & Idaho CDC's loan portfolio and impact across its two-state region. The business development manager is responsible for generating and leading these partnerships.
As Montana & Idaho CDC continues to grow we are looking to hire two new business development managers, one in Montana and one in Idaho, who will be responsible for pipeline development that leads to closed loans. This role focuses on personal sales strategies to referral sources and will focus on strengthening existing and developing new referral partnerships.
We are looking for a standout business development professional with 2+ years of experience, who is passionate about helping business owners succeed, fluent in the vernacular of lending, and has a fantastic track record in building high value, long lasting partnerships.
The position will report to Montana & Idaho CDC's Director of Lending and will be based in Bozeman, MT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities

  *   You will manage our existing partnerships and build new partnerships in Montana to yield significant quality referrals of small businesses in need of financing.
  *   You will work with colleagues in marketing to find new ways to drive loan pipeline in an efficient manner.
  *   You will work closely with the loan deployment team to understand how referrals move through the underwriting process and hurdles that keep potential borrowers from receiving financing at Montana & Idaho CDC.
  *   You will help partners understand the profile of Montana & Idaho CDC borrowers to increase the conversion rate of pipeline to funded loans.
  *   You will explore new relationships in Montana that can help drive loan pipeline in an efficient manner, and that can be scaled across the two states.
  *   You will work with the management team as necessary to understand challenges and opportunities in new partnerships and strategies.
The Ideal Candidate

  *   Strong fit with Montana & Idaho CDC's culture - flexible, self-motivated, collaborative, full of humor
  *   2 years minimum experience in business development in the financial services sector with standout performance
  *   Experience in, and deep understanding of, the commercial lending environment
  *   Strong understanding of Salesforce and excellent technology fluency
  *   Understanding of, and ability to work closely with, marketing and loan deployment colleagues
  *   Passion for building professional relationships and partnerships
  *   High level of self-organization, self-awareness, and strong prioritization abilities
  *   Desire to help small businesses succeed
  *   Comfortable with significant travel
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to jessiez at mtcdc.org.

Jessica Zieg
Manager of HR and Administration
Montana CDC

229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
406.728.9234 ext 200
406.542.6671 fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana C D C cares about our client's privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.