[MCN] Well-drilling workshop near Missoula, August 5th-7th, All inclusive! $250

Janet Branson janetbranson02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:15:26 EDT 2016

*Well-drilling workshop near Missoula, August 5th-7th, All inclusive! $250*

Wheaton Labs is offering a well drilling workshop
<http://www.permies.com/t/56785/labs/drilling-Workshop>! DIY instead of
paying a costly contractor!  Workshop includes classroom discussions and
hands on activities.

Learning includes:

   - Where to dig
   - Methods of digging
   -
*Welding  *
   - *Building an auger rig*
   - Sanitation and water quality
   - Installing the casing
   - Types of pumps

The schedule is posted here
<http://www.permies.com/t/56785/labs/drilling-Workshop>, where you can post
questions to the instructor and registrar and discuss things with fellow
students!

Lodging is included. Attendees may all sleep in Cooper Cabin
<http://www.permies.com/t/33160/labs/wofati-cooper-cabin> or set up a tent
nearby. Private rentals of theTipi
<http://www.permies.com/t/29327/labs/RMH-Tipi>or Alerton Abbey
<http://www.permies.com/t/26205/wofati-earth-berm/wofati-allerton-abbey-version>
can
be coordinated by contacting Janet at richsoil.com.

To attend, please send payment to Paypal.me/permiesresort
<http://paypal.me/permiesresort>
Be sure to mention the name of the event in the comments to seller box when
making your payment.

Check out our other permaculture and homesteading skill workshops at
Wheaton Labs!
<http://www.permies.com/t/56573/labs/Permaculture-events-Wheaton-Labs>Have
suggestions for a workshop? We'd love to hear from you!