[MCN] Permaculture Tasting: Bee care, hands-on-soil experiments, seed bombs and more! July 1st-3rd: $130

Janet Branson janetbranson02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:38:52 EDT 2016

Wheaton Labs is offering a Permaculture Tasting July 1st-3rd for $130.
<http://www.permies.com/t/56767/labs/Permaculture-Tasting-Workshop> Guest
speakers Kelly Ware and Jacob Wustner will teach an overview of
Regenerative Agriculture Design and organic beekeeping.  Learn and
experiment with soil building techniques, take a wild edibles walk, make
seed bombs and more!

Check out our other permaculture and homesteading skill workshops at
Wheaton Labs!
<http://www.permies.com/t/56573/labs/Permaculture-events-Wheaton-Labs>Have
suggestions for a workshop? We'd love to hear from you!

For more information or accommodations info contact Janet at richsoil.com