[MCN] Introducing Mountain Meat Shares

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:49:47 EDT 2017

Carla --  You're right about the commercial aspects; however the Community
List serves the community interested in environment, sustainability,
general health of individual and community, etc. so this local, organic
business would be something that would fall under that broad category, I
think.  I think administrator Jim decides.  And of course if one
contributes a few $$ to help him keep it going, you're probably more apt to
get your message accepted.

--
“The bicycle is magic.  It opens doors."  Willie Weir, Adventure Cyclist.