[MCN] Professional Woman Searching for Housing

Julie Jezierski juliejez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 00:01:44 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm relocating back to Missoula and am in need of housing. Currently, I
reside on the “east side” in Great Falls where I spent the last 15 months
in an accelerated BSN Registered Nurse program (already have one
undergrad). I lived in Missoula for 7 years prior to moving to GF and am
elated to be coming home to my Missoula community! My graduation date is August
4th, so I'm available to move ASAP.

Ideally I would like a one bedroom unit/cottage/small house.

My interests are in natural medicine (worked at Meadowsweet Herbs for
years), gardening/botany, delicious healthy food, yummy wine, happy
communities, trail running, biking, back packing, hiking, camping, or just
lying under a tree by the river.

I am very clean (a little OCD), responsible, financially stable, and a
mature 33 year old.

My references are excellent. They are more than willing to answer any
questions you may have.

Please keep me in mind if you hear of any available housing. I greatly
appreciate any help I can get!

Thank you!

Be well,
Julie