[MCN] Lawsuit Filed: U.S. Sheep Experiment Station

John Meyer John at cottonwoodlaw.org
Wed Oct 25 19:44:45 EDT 2017

Cottonwood, Gallatin Wildlife Association and Yellowstone Buffalo
Foundation filed a lawsuit today against the U.S. Sheep Experiment Station.
We are seeking to end domestic sheep grazing in the Centennial Mountains.

I have attached a copy of the complaint.

The powers that be have asked that I cut back on posting to the Bozone and
Missoula Community News. Please sign up here
<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001E7rUX4STq9EQc69ZXd6Ccgsm1eargpAwYhTuP3IMPloHsgEO0sTZsio3iUn2m_E8VIABhdFWcSTASlWxIzCcx4OMmLBKyMhLRev7dABAAFbULHAIMJKWqXocuEmvXLpNT5vYHTcJb8NRQbx_RTGroXnWm489N3GI6JgayxHyHtw%3D>
to get email updates on how Cottonwood is pushing the conservation
envelope. I promise we won't spam you with fundraising emails.

And if you want to see the area we are working to open for public access
and protect for grizzly bears, click here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNl_eVJNVy4>.
--

<http://www.cottonwoodlaw.org>

John Meyer
Executive Director & General Counsel
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the
sender of the error.

www.cottonwoodlaw.org