[MCN] The Colstrip Power Plant Community Event

info meyer for montana info at meyerformontana.com
Tue Apr 24 13:48:52 EDT 2018

In preparation for my presentation to the Flathead County Dems on April 28th they have asked me for bullet points about my campaign for Congress.

I would appreciate any feedback on what I put together and I would be grateful if you can donate $5 or $10<https://secure.actblue.com/donate/meyerformontana.com> for gas.

Start a clean energy revolution

    Colstrip is the largest carbon polluter in the American West.
       - Convert Colstrip into a wind and solar manufacturing facility.
            • Employ people for manufacturing jobs.
            • Ship the manufactured wind turbines and solar panels all across the country.
            • Employ people for rooftop solar installation jobs.
            • Install large scale wind and solar arrays on Native American lands in southeast Montana.
                 - Tie the energy into the grid at Hardin.
            • Work with the Governor of Montana and the MT legislature to re-regulate electricity. All electricity that is made in Montana stays in Montana.
                 This will lower energy costs for all Montanans.
            • Create new sustainable energy degrees at MSU Billings, Little Bighorn College and Chief Dull Knife.
                  -  Majors in technology and innovation, installation, marketing.

Thanks Missoula.

Have a great day,

 [cid:349AE71D-F85D-4ACD-A1C2-262590A97E78 at Home]

[cid:E7C1967F-9E7C-4D96-BFF2-D486B2644794 at Home]

P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
Info at meyerformontana.com<mailto:Info at meyerformontana.com>
Meyerformontana.com<http://Meyerformontana.com>
(406) 546-0149