[MCN] Mountain Line Currently Seeking Transit Operators

Bill Pfeiffer bpfeiffer at mountainline.com
Thu Feb 1 18:12:41 EST 2018

Hello all,

Interested in a long-term career that drives you to success? Mountain Line has a place for you. We have immediate job openings for our entry-level report operator position, with opportunities to move into a full-time position as vacancies occur. We will provide Class B Commercial Driver’s License training to candidates eager to provide safe and courteous service.

Minimum Requirements:

Proficiency in customer service
At least 21 years old with a high school diploma or GED
36 months clean driving record
10 years without driver’s license revocation or suspension
Pre-employment drug test, DOT physical, and background check
Mountain Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer with excellent wage and benefits programs.

For a description of position benefits, visit http://www.mountainline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Operator-Summary-for-Website-Aug-2017.pdf.

To apply, download and complete a standard Mountain Line application at http://www.mountainline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Job-Application-April-2017_fillable.pdf and return it to humanresources at mountainline.com.

Thanks!

Bill P.

Bill Pfeiffer

Community Outreach Coordinator

Mountain Line

1221 Shakespeare St.

Missoula, MT 59802

bpfeiffer at mountainline.com

406.543.8386, Ext. 111

@MslaBus (Twitter) @mslabus (Instagram)

Follow Mountain Line on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!