[MCN] Attend the Pedestrian Facilities Master Plan Meeting + Open House, Feb. 21

Kim Hutcheson KHutcheson at ci.missoula.mt.us
Tue Feb 13 12:32:31 EST 2018

Pedestrian Facilities Master Plan: Meeting and Open House
Wed., Feb. 21
5:30 p.m.
Missoula Food Bank (1720 Wyoming)

The Missoula Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) needs your input to develop Missoula's Pedestrian Facilities Master Plan. How should pedestrian infrastructure be prioritized? Where should we build new sidewalks or repair existing ones? Where should we construct safer crossings and build ADA facilities? Attend our next public meeting on Wed., Feb. 21 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Missoula Food Bank (1720 Wyoming Street) to lend your voice to the plan. Sign-in begins at 5:15 p.m., and the presentation starts at 5:30. Light snacks and coffee will be provided. If you can't attend, visit our website where you can view all of the information in our Virtual Open House and provide input: www.activatemissoula.com/participate<http://www.activatemissoula.com/participate>.

Kim Hutcheson
Program Assistant
Missoula in Motion<https://www.missoulainmotion.com/> - Bicycle and Pedestrian Office<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/404/Bicycle-and-Pedestrian-Office> - MPO<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/1465/Transportation-Planning>
435 Ryman St., Missoula, MT 59802 / 406-552-6675

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you