[MCN] Garden City Harvest Intern & Job postings

Genevieve Jessop Marsh genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Wed Feb 14 13:57:01 EST 2018

Here's the latest internship posting from Garden City Harvest. . . We're
looking for Farm to School positions as well. Check out our website for
more information, gardencityharvest.org.

*Garden City Harvest seeks: *

*A program intern for Youth Harvest Project*, a therapy-based,
service-oriented work program for at-risk teenagers. The intern will
perform daily farm tasks, supervise youth in operating a mobile market at
senior residences, and support menu planning and harvest for our weekly
lunch at the local food bank. For more information & full job description:
gardencityharvestharvest.org. Application deadline is April 6th, 2018.

*A program an intern to work with the Community Garden program*. The
Community Gardens Internship offers candidates an opportunity to develop
gardening, community building, and educational skills while enhancing the
program for Garden City Harvest and its participants. This program supports
nine community garden sites and one therapeutic hospital garden; providing
healthy community spaces, tools and education for Missoula residents,
families, and groups to grow their own food. Application deadline is March
12, 2018.

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh*
Community Outreach Director