[MCN] Help Improve Missoula's Food System

Trevor Lowell trevorlowell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:47:32 EDT 2018

 The Community Food and Agriculture Coalition (CFAC) is looking for
individuals who are passionate about improving our community's local food
system. Established in 2005, CFAC brings a collaborative and innovative
approach to solving systemic weaknesses in the ways we produce, access and
consume food. We are a small Missoula-based non-profit that is having a big
impact on western Montana's food system. We work on issues that cut across
the food system, from farmer rancher training, to food access and ag-land
preservation. If you are interested in helping to create a more just and
resilient food system in our community, then consider applying to join our
board of directors.

CFAC board members meet once a month at the organization's downtown
Missoula office. Previous board experience or non-profit governance is
preferred but not required. Board member commitments average 3-4 hours per
month.

A link to the application can can be found here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1afYR7bJ6VOoYtOT6UyUolAX2Itaa0Gak/view?usp=sharing>
.

Questions can be directed to: trevorlowell at gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day,