[MCN] Studio Apt/Artist Space available for rent in mid-Rattlesnake

Sarah Smith smaigin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 14:14:39 EDT 2019

Studio Apt for Rent in Rattlesnake

Cute little studio apartment with kitchenette, above agarage is available to rent on Gilbert St in the middle Rattlesnake. Good forone person only. $450 includes all utilities; except for internet. Comespartially furnished with a twin bed, desk/table, small bureau, dorm fridge, hotplate, microwave, toaster oven and electric kettle. Bathroom has a stallshower, toilet and sink. Separate private entrance with an off street parkingspace. Large shared backyard. No pets. No smoking. I rent the main part of the housewith my teenage son. The landlords live next door, but I’m helping them toadvertise the rental. Prefer minimum 6 month lease; but open to other arrangements. Please email  smaigin at yahoo.com or call 406.270.1811