[MCN] Special house-mate needed

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:53:45 EST 2019

My developmentally disabled 54 year old son, Joe, who was hit by a car on
October 25th, may be ready to go back to his condo in a month. He needs a
very special patient, caring roommate who enjoys differently abled people.
Ideally we'll find a person who really needs a place to stay, doesn't have
a lot of stuff, may be experienced in or training for social work or
healthcare work, and will offer some companionship.  Joe will have several
social services hours a week of personal care including cooking.  Free room
with own bath, shared kitchen& living room to right person.  If you know of
somebody who might be interested, please have them contact me at
bike4ethel at gmail.com.  Thanks.