[MCN] BodyIntuitive comes to Missoula!

Kathy Mangan bodytalkmso at msn.com
Mon Mar 4 19:11:10 EST 2019

We are excited to be hosting Dr. Laura Stuve and Dr. Janet Galipo March 29-31.  BodyIntuitive is fantastic training geared toward health care providers!

DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO DECODE THE BODY'S HEALING WISDOM?
True healing demands we unravel the story behind the symptoms.

Dr Laura Stuve is a PhD molecular biologist with 26 years of research experience in human genetics and epigenetics and an instructor of mind- body medicine. She brings the latest science of the body into the hands of clinicians of intuitive medicine.

Dr Janet Galipo shares her 30 years of integrative healing knowledge and clinical experience as a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist and holistic healthcare practitioner, and an instructor of mind-body medicine.

REGISTER AT: WWW.BODYINTUITIVE.ORG
COURSE DETAILS

BodyIntuitive I Missoula, MT March 29-31
Cost: $800 ($600 before March 15th)
 Bring a friend for   $150 discount ($450 total)

Coordinator: Kathy Mangan bodytalkmso at msn.com

Join us for a 3-day scientifically- based, intuitive medicine course. An integration of the wisdom of Classical Chinese medicine with the 21st century science of the mind- body connection

Kathy Mangan, MS, AdvCBP, CBI
406-880-2639
bodytalkmso at msn.com<mailto:bodytalkmso at msn.com>