[MCN] Looking for 1-2 bedroom house

Alexei Desmarais desmaraisalexei at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:07:06 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

My partner (Aly Gourd) and I are looking to for a house to rent, ideally
starting in April. I moved to Missoula in January to take a job with
Ecology Project International supervising their Yellowstone program. And my
partner is moving from Bellingham in the beginning of April to take a job
with the Clark Fork School.

We are ideally looking for a 1-2 bedroom house, rent below $1200 per month,
with a fenced yard, a flexible pet policy, and a gas range. That said, we
don't currently have a dog and recognize that we may have to be adaptive
and flexible with regard to those other desires as well.

In any case, if you are looking for responsible renters, or know someone
who is, and you think the house in question might be a good fit, please
don't hesitate to reach out. (We are happy to provide references on
request). You can respond to me at 970-366-6619 or at this email,
desmarais.alexei at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Alexei Desmarais

--
*M.Ed. in Environmental Education*
*Instructor for the Redfish School of Change*

Redfish School of Change <http://www.schoolofchange.ca/>