[MCN] Two organizers looking for housing

Ingrid Archibald ingrid at greencorps.org
Tue Mar 26 18:31:42 EDT 2019

Hello!

My name is Ingrid and I'm very excited to be coming to Missoula for the
month of May! I've never been to Montana, but it's always been at the
top of my list.

My coworker, Elise, and I are coming to Missoula to work with Environment
Montana on a campaign to save the bees. Elise and I are both from
California originally and we also went to college together in St. Louis,
Missouri (she graduated in 2017 and I graduated last year). We now both
work for Green Corps, which is a training program for environmental
organizing. We are both passionate about the environment and love the
outdoors and wildlife.

We are currently looking for a place to live while we are in town, and
would appreciate any help! We are happy to live together and really don't
need much more than a place to sleep (we're very low maintenance). We'll be
working long hours and will essentially only be home to sleep. If anyone
knows of anyone with a spare room who could support us by offering free or
low cost housing, we would be so grateful!

Please don't hesitate to reach out by calling or emailing me:
Ingrid at greencorps.org or 323-376-6555
--
*Field Organizer, Colorado's Climate Future*
Cell: 323-376-6555 | Pronouns: she/her/hers