[MCN] Downtown Office Space (Progressive All Stars!)

Ellie Hill Smith elliehillhd94 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:32:49 EDT 2019

Friends,

A group of us are renting a big office space downtown, on Caras Park.

In the mix: There are several progressive nonprofits leasing office space,
as well as individual desk spaces for attorneys, CPA's, social workers,
land use planners, etc.  It is a collaborative and inspiring set up and the
lease does not begin until July 1st, but the landlord is allowing us to
move in now.

Prices begin at $300.00 per month.  There is a large back deck on the park,
kitchen, photocopy machine, internet, community/fundraising space, three
bathrooms, etc.

Shoot me a message and/or give me a ring on my cell below if you are
interested.  It is filling up fast and we would LOVE to have other like
minded souls in the mix.

Not for MAGA hats.

Best always and in solidarity,
El

*Ellie Hill Smith*
*Attorney and former State House Member (term limited)*
*Candidate, Montana Senate District 45 *

100 Ryman Street, Suite 700
Missoula, Montana 59802
(406) 218-9608 cell
www.elliehillforHD94.com