[MCN] Young professional looking for housing

Shannon Parry shannon.parry.13 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 10:53:51 EDT 2019

Hello!

I have been in living in Missoula since 2011 and upon UM graduation in
2016, I have been working full time here.

I am looking to see if anyone has a property to rent. I have two adult
dogs, one quite old and one younger guy. They are good dogs and come with
good past references.

I am looking for a one or two bedroom place. I'm not opposed to a basement
or alley type apartment either. A yard is a big plus for me.

Please let me know if you have anything you might think could work for me.

Thanks so much!
Shannon