[MCN] MCPS Strategic Plan meetings continue

Hatton Littman hattonl at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 20:42:24 EST 2020

As a school district, we are in the midst of our long-term strategic planning process. We encourage your participation in this process. The District will be using your input to help set the future direction for our schools.

We have a standing committee of approximately 40 teachers, staff, parents and community members who are committed to attend all of the meetings. We will also take public comment at each session.

All the committee meetings will be open to the public.  If you would like to attend one of the meetings to observe the process and make public comment here are the remaining dates and times:

February 25, 2020 6pm - 8pm
March 25, 2020 6pm - 8pm
All meetings will take place in our Board Room located at 915 South Avenue.
*If you need an ASL interpreter for one of the meetings, please contact Lenora Jacobs at ljacobs at mcps.k12.mt.us <mailto:ljacobs at mcps.k12.mt.us> at least one week in advance of each meeting to request this service.

You can also follow the process by watching the meetings online.  Please follow along on our YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT33su4k_Qyn6rhGFywzZYA> and our Facebook Page <https://www.facebook.com/missoulacountypublicschools>, MCAT will be recording each session. We will also publish everything about the process on our website at www.mcpsmt.org/strategicplan <http://www.mcpsmt.org/strategicplan>.