[MCN] MUD Reopening Celebration and Tool Sale

Jane McGuire jane at mudproject.org
Wed Feb 12 00:36:17 EST 2020

For the past month, the Missoula Urban Demonstration (MUD) Project tool
librarians have been hard at work updating our tool library to be the best
possible resource for all Missoulians. From noon to 4pm, on Saturday,
February 15, we invite you to come enjoy drinks and refreshments in our
rejuvenated space and shop our selection of heavily discounted used tools
for sale. Working tools for sale will include: bench grinders, floor jacks,
seeders, push mowers, gas powered hedge trimmers, an electric chainsaw,
pneumatic nail guns, power drills, a kerosene heater, and a chest freezer.
We will also have an industrial sized miter saw, table saws, rototillers,
and more that are in need of repair. Come by and check it out!

--
*Jane McGuire*
Communications and Outreach Coordinator

<https://mudproject.org>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaMUD/> I Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mud_project/>

*Promoting urban sustainable living through hands-on learning, resource
sharing, and community engagement.*