[MCN] Job Openings at Montana Wilderness School

Kristine Mazur Ferriter krissy at montanawildernessschool.org
Mon Jan 13 23:41:31 EST 2020

Hello Missoula Community,

Montana Wilderness School is seeking opportunities to partner and grow our
breadth within the community we serve. We just finalized our job openings
for MWS and I would like to share the opportunities just in the off chance
that you might know some people looking to refine skills in backcountry
expeditionary travel.

All of these can be found on the bottom of our website. Please spread the
word.

Lead Instructor
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hs2do_fx75AOwusa1lVPpqtLZ-FsQTvF/view>
Assistant Wilderness Instructor
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pz_3F_j0vP9CgR53Hq6w5JJ7zQ7eD0xY/view>
Intern Position
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Py0mclR2IMCxbYImDeTgX7wNFaqKJpWZ/view>

All the best,

*Erin McCleary*
*Montana Wilderness School*
Operations Manager
Office: 406.388.4610
Cell: 406.599.7538
www.montanawildernessschool.org

The mission of the Montana Wilderness School is to provide empowering
expeditionary wilderness courses to youth that foster personal growth and
cultivate a conservation ethic through connecting with remote landscapes
and wild places.