[MCN] Beekeeping 101 Workshop

Jane McGuire jane at mudproject.org
Tue Jan 14 12:08:02 EST 2020

Hi Missoula Community,

The Missoula Urban Demonstration (MUD) Project is excited to announce that
this spring we will be integrating bees into our demonstration site! And we
invite you to join us every step of the way. This month, we will launch a
series of beekeeping workshops designed to help novice and experienced
beekeepers alike master the art of urban beekeeping. The series will begin
on January 22nd from 6-8 pm with Beekeeping 101. Interested in beekeeping
but don't know where to begin? This is the class for you! Come enjoy snacks
and bee-come enlightened as our tool librarians Jonathan and
Christian discuss the ins and outs of urban beekeeping, including setup,
costs, ethics, and where to purchase supplies. You’ll leave ready to buzz
into action! Sign up here
<https://mudproject.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=66c17beceaa2aa3ff8dba381c&id=246b88a7ef&e=a67ed90135>
.

--
*Jane McGuire*
Administrative Assistant

<https://mudproject.org>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaMUD/> I Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mud_project/>

*Promoting urban sustainable living through hands-on learning, resource
sharing, and community engagement.*