[MCN] Court win for Yellowstone bison!

John Meyer john at cottonwoodlaw.org
Thu Jul 2 10:21:38 EDT 2020

Thanks Jeff.

Cottonwood believes that wildlife comes with the land in Montana.

Perhaps MT DOL can haze bison off private land instead of hazing bison off public land?
Who is against creating new jobs and protecting wildlife?

John Meyer
Executive Director & General Counsel
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the sender of the error.

Like what we're doing? Click here to donate.