[MCN] Financial Education Classes from Clearwater

Gwen Landquist Gwen.Landquist at clearwatercreditunion.org
Sat Oct 2 14:01:12 EDT 2021

Hi, I my name is Gwen and I work at Clearwater Credit Union. We are offering three financial education classes through the Lifelong Learning Center and I was wondering if I could share information about them on the Missoula Community News Forum so that Missoulian know these are available to them. Below is the write up for the classes and links to register online.

Clearwater Credit Union is partnering with the Missoula Lifelong Learning Center to offer a collection of financial literacy courses. Learn how to apply for a loan, understand your credit, and improve your understanding of basic banking.

FINANCIAL LITERACY SERIES: BANKING BASICS
October 6, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM  |  Dickinson LLC, 204
Do you have a bank account but don't know how to navigate all the functions or know about all the features? Do you need a bank account but don't know where to start?  Join Clearwater Credit union for this informative workshop that explores all you need to know for banking basics!
Click here to REGISTER TODAY<https://mcps.asapconnected.com/?org=3561#CourseID=254108>

FINANCIAL LITERACY SERIES: UNDERSTANDING CREDIT
October 13, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM  |  Dickinson LLC, 204
Did you know many employers and rental agencies use your credit scores?  Bad credit can keep you from getting that dream job or a bigger rental.  There may be simple fixes or errors on your credit report that can be adjusted to increase your score, or you may need a longer-term strategy.  Having good credit will save you money on interest rates and make you eligible for new opportunities.
Click here to REGISTER TODAY<https://mcps.asapconnected.com/?org=3561#CourseID=254109>

FINANCIAL LITERACY SERIES: APPLYING FOR A LOAN
October 20, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM  |  Dickinson LLC, 204
Do you need a loan, but don't know where to start or denied for a loan but don't know why?  Find out what documentation you need to apply for a loan and how to navigate the financial systems to get your loan approved.  If you have a low credit score please also enroll in the Understanding Credit class.
Click here to REGISTER TODAY<https://mcps.asapconnected.com/?org=3561#CourseID=254110>

If you could let me know if it is possible to share this information, that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

Gwen

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7B783.B2A62270]
Gwendolyn Landquist
Director of Brand & Communication
Clearwater Credit Union
HQ | 3600 Brooks St. | Missoula, MT 59801
gwen.landquist at clearwatercreditunion.org<mailto:gwen.landquist at clearwatercreditunion.org>
clearwatercreditunion.org<https://clearwatercreditunion.org/>

[Clearwater Credit Union]<https://clearwatercreditunion.org/>

The information contained in this message may be confidential and protected. If you are not the intended recipient of this email we apologize for cluttering your inbox and ask that you not distribute or archive the contents. Please delete it, including any attachments, and notify us as soon as possible at https://clearwatercreditunion.org/contact. Thank you. And sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused.