[MCN] Right-wing "conservation" event next week

Patty A lunaswan415 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:48:44 EST 2023

Thanks Derek for letting us know about this org.  I had never heard of
them, and after reading your post I looked at their Facebook page.  It
looks like they are very active in Missoula with numerous events that have
taken place near, or in Missoula.   It looks like they have had events with
Wild Mt and the American  Prairie Reserve?  It looks like the event at
Garden City harvest is Feb 9 at 6:30 PM.  I am not certain if folks need to
RSVP?

Thanks Derek,

Patty