[MCN] Garden City Harvest is looking for an Administrative Coordinator!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Tue Jul 11 17:44:53 EDT 2023

*Come join the Garden City Harvest administrative team!* We're looking for
an administrative coordinator here at our River Road office.

We value connection, collaboration, and trust at Garden City Harvest as we
plant seeds and grow together to build a healthy Missoula. With 21 farms
and gardens and over 30 employees, our Administrative Coordinator serves as
an anchor to our office and organizational hub. We’re looking for someone
to be the first point of contact to our organization that will help
facilitate many details of our work. This position works with a tight knit
team of four.

If you value in person connection, systems organization, details, and the
work of this organization, we hope you will consider applying!

*A little about our staff culture:* in addition to the CSA farm share, we
offer a dog friendly office, regular staff socials to cultivate colleague
connection, and a gold standard health insurance policy — 100% of the
premium is paid by Garden City Harvest.

*Apply here:* https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh ** I* *she/her*