[MCN] Dreamwork, Movement & Poetry retreat June 22-25

Kristopher Drummond drummondkristopher at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:56:37 EDT 2023

Hey Missoula,

Posting here again about the retreat
<https://remembering-earth.com/wildmirrors> I'm co-guiding on some private
land in the Tobacco Roots, June 22 - 25. We will draw upon ceremony,
dance/movement, dreamwork, and poetry to open a conversation with the
natural world and our own deep imaginations, making space for expressions
and feelings that we've been moving too quickly to fully experience.
Particularly emphasizing dreams and poetry, we'll look at the way psyche
speaks to us in images and how those images and beings of the dream world
live in our bodies and inform our experience of the world.

The subtext of this retreat in particular is to cultivate a supportive and
courageous space for being honest about and expressing the feelings we've
been carrying about the state of the natural world and the increasingly
uncertain future we face as a species and a planet. Slowing down into our
bodies and co-regulating our nervous systems with each other and the
natural world makes a deeper listening/witnessing possible. Turning toward
what is, we can find meaningful choices about creatively and lovingly
moving forward.

Spots are filling so if this sounds like your kinda thing, reach out or
learn more at https://remembering-earth.com/wildmirrors

Thanks,

Kristopher